Kick Off Summer with Hops in the Hills Beer Festival!
The 3rd Annual Hops in the Hills Craft Beer Festival offers two days of fun to celebrate the science and agriculture of craft brewing. Showcasing the area’s finest brews, music and scenery, the festival takes place in beautiful downtown Maryville, Tennessee on June 23-24, 2017.
You can choose to attend just the Saturday Beer Festival, but we recommend you kick off the Celebration of Fermentation weekend on Friday, June 23, with the Hops in the Hills Craft Brew Crawl. Provided by Knox Brew Tours, a wristband allows you to ride all night between selected locations, while enjoying all that the Maryville beer scene has to offer. The tour begins at Casual Pint Maryville and runs from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Continuing in the spirit of science, Saturday, June 24, there will be special seminars from 2 p.m. to 3:15 pm. at Barley’s Taproom in downtown Maryville.
Now, on to the headline event - the beer festival itself! On Saturday, June 24, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., Maryville will be hosting the best artisan craft brewers in the region! With food, music and the Smoky Mountains as your backdrop, there is no better way to kick off the summer season!
Directions to Hops in the Hills Beer Festival in Downtown Maryville
Exact event location is: 128 W. Broadway Ave., right downtown.
How do I get tickets to Hops in the Hills? Is there a bundle available?
Brew Crawl Ticket Only
- $15 online
Beer Festival Ticket Only
- $50 per person
- Includes unlimited craft beer tastings, food provided by Old Mill Pottery House Café, on-site printed event T-shirt by Label Industries and a commemorative glass.
- Event day tickets are $60 at the gate.
Ticket Bundle Available
- $60 per person - must be purchased online
- There is a ticket bundle available which includes the Brew Crawl and the Beer Festival
Designated Driver Tickets
- $25 per driver
- Includes water, soft drinks, food, t-shirt and a glass
For tickets, CLICK HERE.
Everything Else You Need to Know
- This event takes place rain or shine. If it looks like it's going to rain, bring a poncho!
- There is free parking available downtown. Look for the “Summer on Broadway” parking signs.
- You must be 21.
- No strollers, no children and no pets will be allowed at the event.
- Smiles and great attitudes are always a plus!
To learn more about the Hops in the Hills event, visit the official Hops in the Hills website. We can't wait to see you there to kick off summer!